Friday, October 9, 2009

To accessorize or not to accessorize

There's a ton of accessories out there for your phone nowadays - screen protectors, skins, cases, pouches, tassels, etc. For my last phone (Samsung Omnia), I picked up a screen protector and a silicon rubber case to protect the backside and sides from scratches and dings. And scratches and dings my phone did not get. However, the silicon rubber case made it impossible to insert into a belt pouch and quite difficult to retrieve from my front pocket without pulling out the entire pocket lining. An accessory that limits accessibility - love the irony.

So the question remains. What type of accessory is best for my Blackberry? Something that will do a good job at protecting the phone, be easy to slip in and out of my front pocket, and still look good.

The hunt is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment